1. World Cup 2014 - I play football and I love watching international football games. I’m a big fan of Spain but after they lost and got eliminated. Even Portugal or England didn’t make it. I started rooting for Netherlands after I saw their performance against Spain. This happens every 4 years and I’m looking forward to watching it live (I heard Russia is bidding for the next World Cup location)
2. Korean makeup - besides the cute packaging, it’s really effective on my skin. Yes, my skin is sensitive and I tend to break out when it reacts. I’m obsessed with Etude House and Skin Food,
3. TWG macarons and tea - I have tasted the best macarons so far…and the black tea from TWG is very refreshing. It’s TWG’s signature tea and a very unique blend. I’m a big fan of black tea (especially English Breakfast) and I can definitely say TWG’s 1837 black tea is a must try.
4. Maybelline baby lips in Smoothing Cherry - getting chapped lips happens to me during rainy days especially when it’s the transition of weather (from May to July). I opt for this lip balm because it hydrates my lips and makes it really soft in less than 5 minutes.
5. Aldo ballet flats - it so comfy and it’s easy to walk around for more than 2 hours. It gives you a cushion-like feel that you can’t really feel the hardness of the sole.